Our client is an experienced industry leader and supplier of street furniture who focuses on excellence and innovation. They have a strong focus on not only quality, but also environmental sustainability. All products are manufactured in-house. They are now seeking an experienced and passionate Fabrication Supervisor to lead the team in the fabrication workshop, and ensure the continued delivery of quality products in a timely and safe manner.
About the role
- Develop, implement and supervise improvements to NetSuite methodologies and lean practices to improve processes and efficiencies
- Schedule, plan and monitor works, stock levels and resources to ensure OTIF is maintained
- Review jobs to ensure fabrication requirements are clearly identified
- Ensure the timely and efficient completion of fabrication work in accordance with job details
- Supervise, assist, train and develop staff in the workshop
- Check the workmanship and quality of work undertaken by staff
- Manual handling tasks may be required to assist the Fabrication team
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about improving processes and efficiencies
- Experienced in Fabrication
- Experienced in supervising or managing a team within a workshop environment
- Interested in a stable and well-rewarded career position with opportunities for further growth
Sound like you? Then apply now by sending your resume. For further information, contact Shara Tran on 02 8860 9380.