- Responsible for site surveys, supervising internal cable installations and DCAF (design and construct) internals and external works
- Prior civil experience
- Internal cable runs a bonus
- 80-90k plus super, car, laptop, iPad, etc
Our client, one of Australia’s leading optical fibre and data specialists, has been delivering results for telecommunications companies since 1997. They are currently seeking a Field/Project Supervisor to ensure that company objectives for Quality, Safety, Delivery and Environment for each project are achieved.
Your duties will vary depending on your role and the needs of the project, and are likely to include;
- Overall responsibility for site management on assigned projects
- Ensure the project complies to all site related procedures and policies in accordance with QCC’s Management System, with specific focus on delivery and WHSEQ matters.
- Review the work progress and report to internal stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve emerging ones.
- Ensure all work delivered complies fully to the contract documentation and industry standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of quality in project(s)
- Ensure strict compliance to company procedures and requirements
- Ensure all works completed are to specification and relevant building codes and standards etc.
- Manage internal staff and sub-contractors at site level to company requirements and procedures.
- Site implementation of QCC Project Management Plan.
- Oversee and manage internal staff and subcontractors working on relevant projects
- Ensure short and medium term construction programs are implemented and maintained throughout the project.
- Ensure all subcontractors and site personnel comply strictly to company procedures and requirements whilst on site .
You will have exposure to similar project environments and an understanding of civil engineering activities. In addition;
- Construction White Card
- 5+ years in the telecommunication construction industry
- Strong understanding of latest WH&S and Environmental legislation
- Familiarity with IT based Systems
- Valid Drivers’ Licence
Your professional approach, ability to manage conflict, time management skills and emotional intelligence will be essential for success in this role.
For more information on this position, please call Peter Landis on 0414 456 301.