- Are you looking for work-life balance so you can work Part time (4-5 flexible days/week) Mon-Friday (open to discuss other solutions that suit you)
- Do you want to work in an environment where our clients are the progressive and forward thinking, world leaders with offices here in Australia and through-out the world?
- Do you have excellent accounting and finance reporting skills, and can focus on innovative solutions and strategies to drive growth?
- Are you proudly meticulous, with a proven track record of running and managing all aspects of financial management within small to medium organisations with a global presence?
If you’re nodding your head in agreement with all of the above, then read on…
We are looking for a true game-changer, someone who wants to make their mark in our organisation and actively participate in the continued growth and financial strategy into the future.
With your proven ability to:
- Oversee and actively contribute to all financial matters
- Drive our financial management system (Keysoft – a Filemaker Pro system) and our project Investments (project budgets shared with clients) through meticulous accounting and financial practices, including reporting, margin retention, invoicing oversight etc
- Work collaboratively with Directors and Team Leads to drive initiatives, improve performance and achieve company goals and objectives
- Mentor, train and grow the Accounts Team
- Client contract management and insurance oversight
- Manage international payments and processes
- Oversee payroll, AP & AR functions
- Oversee inventory of company fixed assets
- All financial reporting back to Directors and Board as required
- Attend and contribute to Board and management meetings as required
- Liaise with external accountant to ensure compliance in all aspects of financial management
You will become an integral part of the Fourth Senior Leadership team, reporting to the Managing Director.
Education and skills:
- Relevant degree qualified with minimum 7 years financial management experience
- CA desirable but not essential
- Agency experience or similar is desirable
If this sounds like you, we have a place for you on our team.
About Fourth Wall
Fourth Wall is the Collective of Creators – a strategic, creative and long term project partner for progressive and forward-thinking organisations.
Fourth Wall create meaningful immersive experiences that continually foster creation
and innovation. We are committed to driving results through research and data, and to maximising ROI by avoiding traditional agency overheads.
Through the Collective of Creators we match like-minded specialists to each creation, enabling us to ensure that on every project, we have the best people carrying out their best work with the best available resources.
For more information re: the role, contact our Norwest office on 02 8860 9380.
IMMEDIATE START – Apply below today!