- Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Immediate start available – initially work up to Christmas, possible to extend
- Illawarra location – local company, good working conditions
360HR Wollongong specialises in providing engineering construction and maintenance people to the industrial sector predominantly in the Illawarra & South Coast.
We are looking for an experienced fitter with a broad range of skills in maintenance, repair, and installation of plant-based equipment such as screw conveyors, hoppers & packaging plant machinery. Your work could involve the installation of equipment, scheduled and breakdown maintenance, and upgrade projects.
You will be employed as a casual maintenance fitter, and your work will be full-time hours Mon-Fri, for an initial period of approximately 6 weeks up to Christmas, and possibly into the New Year.
There is also significant maintenance and project work planned in early 2021 and this role has the potential for further work into the future.
- Trade qualified Fitter
- All-round skills on a variety of plant & equipment such as conveyors, drives, bearings, etc.
- Flexible and prepared to do a wide range of work to get the job done.
- Strong safety awareness.
- Forklift & Confined Space Tickets are an advantage
Interested & Available?
Apply without delay; this role has an immediate start for the right candidate! For further information, contact 360HR Wollongong on 02 8860 9380.