- Newly created role within small team
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary package
- 3 Days per week
Our Client develops and runs support and educational programs for people affected by this disease.
This is an exciting time to join as they are poised for new growth and fresh vision in the fundraising area.
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide leadership and management for the fundraising & marketing plans & strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing campaigns
- Experience working in a small team
- Database management (training provided for Salesforce)
- Proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent written and oral skills, public speaking and presentation capabilities
- Computer literacy in MS Word and MS Office
- Develop & implement fundraising & marketing strategies
- Plan & execute the major fundraising appeal
- Social Media
- Produce reports for the CEO
- Update collateral
How to apply