About The Client:
This venue is part of a group that has some of the best known and most respected pubs in Sydney, this pub is one of the best around for both locals and tourists alike.
About The Role:
You will be responsible for all aspects of this business overseeing all bars, dining, functions, gaming and staff.
You will need exposure to all financials including report writing as well as purchasing, stock taking and administration.
- Several years experience as a licensee/general manager
- Community focused.
- A supportive and positive management style.
- Experienced in a busy food focussed venue.
- Function experience.
- Gaming experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Hands on and leads from the front.
- Strong financial knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- KPI focussed.
This is a great opportunity for somebody that’s looking for professional growth. You will enjoy a great starting salary plus bonuses, if you have experience in a similar role or believe that you demonstrate ability in the above criteria please apply now.
If you would like to hear more about this or any other roles please contact Andrew Martin via email email@example.com or alternately apply online by clicking the apply button below.
**Permanent residents only, no sponsorship available**