About the business
With over 45 years’ of experience, a reputation for impeccable customer service, 4 luxurious venues and millions of incredible memories you’ll be involved in some of the best events in Australia. We live and breathe events at Navarra Venues – name the event and we do it from weddings, corporates, social and school formals.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly driven, creative, enthusiastic, and proactive Graphics Designer to join our dedicated team at Navarra Venues, based at the Le Montage venue in Lilyfield.
In this role you will work closely with the creative team to creatively develop ideas and concepts, and create designs and branding in both print and digital mediums. This may include campaigns, signage, stationary and printed collateral, as well as digital design for websites, banners, EDMs and social media.
Other duties of the role include:-
- Using a range of software packages to maximise the performance with positive outcomes, including, Indesign, photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ensure coverage of programs such as Mail Chimp, Instagram, Facebook, Microsoft Office Suite, Hootsuite, CRM, SEO, SEM, Word Press Website, Wrike.
- Undertake ownership and creation of “dropbox” or similar system for other stakeholders to review/access.
- Maintain “Marketing Bibles” for each venue and undertake regular upkeep.
- Undertake research and analyse of past creatives on all campaigns.
- Formulate design concepts for current campaigns keeping in line with demographics and campaign.
- Prepare and create concepts, designs, illustrations and layouts for campaigns.
- Explore and prepare finish design solutions that include exploring and presenting print and pricing options for management approval.
- Present, specify or recommend concepts for publication, delivery or display.
- Execute design to finished product.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts or Design tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- 2+ years relevant employment experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Abode Creative Suite (including Indesign, Photoshop &/or Illustrator), and databases.
- Proven ability to creatively interpret, follow and deliver on a Brief and Brand Guidelines, from concept through to delivery.
- Strong creative and problem solving skills.
- Solid experience and knowledge of print and digital production processes.
- Up to date knowledge and working experience with current software, graphical, digital, marketing and technological trends within the industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organisational management skills.
- Able to work well both autonomously and as part of a team.
$55,000 + superannuation.
APPLY NOW using the form below.