You have a proven track record in leading media sales teams and you are looking for your next opportunity as part of a successful, collaborative and exciting team.
Sound like you? Then we’d love to talk.
Our client, is looking for a true media sales leader who knows how to drive growth, has a proven track record in media sales and thrives on mentoring teams whilst managing pipeline and revenue reporting.
They seek a dynamic Group Sales Manager whose main focus will be to……..you guessed it: drive revenue growth and expansion throughout NSW and Queensland.
You will need to be willing and free to travel as well as enjoy helping others and be happy to support and mentor your team in order to achieve great sales success. You will have already proven this within other team environments and have solid national sales records.
You will have previous experience in media, ideally within the automotive industry.
You embrace technology and are comfortable having technical discussions when called upon. Your ideas and initiatives will be welcomed.
You are an excellent communicator, you hold yourself accountable for the team’s performance and you are confident and able to build and develop strong relationships both internally and externally, collaborating with all stakeholders.
You will be open and eager to hear constructive feedback and not be afraid to be upfront when addressing difficult issues within your team but also have a level of emotional intelligence to handle sensitive matters professionally.
A good sense of humour with a dose of humility will also go well in a very friendly and supportive team environment.
You will be someone the Sales team will look up to and be inspired by.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive salary package including generous base and commissions.
- A leadership role in a rapidly expanding media company.
- Cool offices in Surry Hills.
Key Responsibilities (90%):
- Drive revenue growth for NSW and Queensland and closely manage pipeline and revenue reporting.
- Proactive mentoring and leading NSW/QLD account managers, account execs and co-ords.
- Drive the team to hit revenue targets each month.
- Managerial support to National Sales director as needed.
- Attend external meetings and presentations with account managers and account execs to drive revenue.
- Strategic meetings with Senior Key stakeholders within agencies to uncover broader partnership and long-term opportunities.
- Help formulate brief responses and proactive sales activities with account manager and execs.
- Conduct formal one on one sessions with sales team members on a fortnightly basis.
- General delegation of office management tasks and general sales activities.
- Assist in the development & delivery of strategic agendas, based on customer insight, that will help achieve the client’s business needs.
- Ongoing training and development program for sales team & execs, engage external partners when required.
- Uses the Performance review process to coach and develop staff.
Strategic insights (10%)
- Establish research and consumer insights needs and manage all relevant research and data sources for consumer journey projects.
- Development of strategic sales plans and presentations in collaboration with Marketing.
- Maintenance of an insight & publication library.
- Work with internal & external partners to acquire required information & inputs.
What are you waiting for? This could be your next big gig. Apply now below or call Julie Kimberley on 0450 926 921 for a confidential discussion.