Based between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, you will be responsible for managing the Queensland hire operations facility, equipment and small team for this national business specialising in traffic management, events, road and general construction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all operational activities for Queensland, including activity of hire drivers, yard workers and administration employees
- Managing a fleet of hireable assets, including maintenance, servicing and repairs and ensuring fleet of assets are in a hireable condition with minimum downtime
- Ensure all inward and outward stock procedures are processed correctly, accurately and within stocktake parameters, including raising contracts, invoicing, supplier POs
- Operate within operational and financial targets
- Generate monthly reports in relation to the hire business
- Lead safety processes and culture on site, including OH&S, SWMS, including supplier compliance
- Collaborate with sales and management with customer pricing, quotes and tenders where required
- Training operational staff
To be considered for this role, it is expected that the following points accurately describe you:
- “Hire” industry experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management, leadership and coaching skills
- Strong computer skills and reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Experience with Workplace Health and Safety practices
- Strong time management, planning and organisation skills
If you want to work in a fast paced, aggressive and rapidly growing business then this role is for you.
To be considered, apply and forward your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.