360HR, a boutique HR Consulting firm, offers a dynamic and interesting work environment where no 2 days are the same!
Offering the ‘Full Circle of HR Consulting services’, we require an engaging and professional HR administrator with intermediate to advanced computer skills and a knack for learning new systems. We can offer some flexibility for the right candidate.
With your experience and prowess in:
- providing accurate, fast and efficient administration support to the director and HR consulting team
- learning new systems to the level of training our clients
- ensuring that our Customer Record Management and Human Resources Information systems (HRIS) are kept updated for clients
- providing friendly and professional customer service
- liaising with client to ensure their needs are met
- managing multiple tasks and projects with deadlines, where accuracy is a must; and
- ensuring your quality of work is at the highest, professional level
will see you rewarded well with an excellent remuneration package.
Skills and qualifications
- Qualifications in Business Administration or HR desirable
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Typing – Min 45 wpm with 97% accuracy
- Experience with EnableHR (HRIS) or similar and advantage
- Drivers License
Please send your CV for consideration. For a confidential discussion, please contact the 360HR Norwest office on 02 8860 9380.