- Hazardous Area (Ex) HVAC units – Global Industrial Markets
- Strong, progressive and growing Australian OEM Company
- Contract position (initially) – 3 – 6 months – potential to progress
We are seeking an experienced Project Engineer with working knowledge of HVAC solutions for an end-to-end project role based in Wollongong. The company operates in a high spec niche market, and specialises in the design, manufacture & installation of industrial HVAC & refrigeration equipment. For over 25 years, the company has been servicing the global Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries, and is experiencing a peak in demand with a strong pipeline of projects for clients worldwide.
- Developing a scope of works and liaising with client-side engineers for spec approval
- Preparing vendor bid packages through to managing price, quality and delivery performance
- Focus on delivery of small to medium package equipment
- Monitoring manufacture and manage any client design/spec changes
- Provide engineering support through export, installation & commissionin
- Relevant engineering tertiary qualification
- Relevant knowledge & experience in HVAC – Industrial / Oil & Gas/Petrochem preferred but no essential
- Strong all-round project engineering ability ranging from design to commissioning
- Ability to handle several projects in parallel to strict deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in core responsibilities.
- Manufacturing background desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable Australian business, working within a strong and demanding market sector. The company has excellent facilities, highly competent engineering & production teams and positive working environment.
Interested? Apply without delay – immediate start available and candidates will be assessed as they are received.