- IT Support – Operational Technology – Diverse role supporting the industrial operations of one of Australia’s leading companies.
- Immediate Start Available – Contractor position with on-going career potential.
- Illawarra based – dynamic environment working within a high performing & supportive team.
About the role:
This iconic Australian company continues to grow from strength to strength and the increasing demand for their world-class products creates the need for robust & reliable IT/OT systems across their industrial manufacturing operations and supports the drive for continuous improvement to efficiency and effectiveness of those systems.
This is a great new opportunity for an IT support person and presents excellent career potential for a person who is technically minded, has a passion for “fixing IT systems when they break” and someone who thrives in a Team environment! You will receive all the training and support you need to learn new skills and become an effective part of this high performing team.
You will work across a large and diverse industrial manufacturing plant with a key focus on keeping the plant running.
In the role of IT Support Officer – Operational Technology (OT) you will have exposure to a broad range of IT/OT related issues and will be part of the team that is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s operating systems and associated hardware, plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software across the plant.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT (such as Cert III or Cert IV Information Technology)
- Basic knowledge & skills in; Networking, Windows, computer set-up etc
- Pragmatic approach to your work and good communication skills to deal with people with varying levels of tech savvy
- Car Licence
This is an excellent career opportunity with training, support and guidance to develop your professional IT support skills. You will work within a high performing team and with one of Australia’s “employers of choice”.
Interested? Want to know more?
Apply without delay with a covering letter, as we will be reviewing applicants on an on-going basis.