Northern Beaches | $65K – $75K +
- Supportive Owners and Management
- Great Local’s Pub
- Career Growth Within The Group
This well known large format pub is part of a well known group and is loved by locals and guests from near and far. Known for their great venues and quality food and beverage offerings this group needs a qualified Junior Sous Chef to help grow this already successful pub.
We are looking for a professional, creative and hard working Junior Sous Chef to be a part of their passionate team.
- Experience in invoicing, stocktaking & ordering
- Able to train/manage a small brigade
- Strong work ethic
- Able to deal with high volume
- Well rounded
- A desire to further their career
- Team Player
- Minimum 2-3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A full working knowledge of kitchen operations and safe food handling procedure
- A keen eye for detail and food presentation
- Customer focused and positive
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience
- Commercial Cookery Certificate 3
- Well groomed with high hygiene standards
This is a great opportunity for somebody that’s looking for professional growth. You will enjoy a great starting salary, if you have experience in a similar role or believe that you demonstrate ability in the above criteria please apply now.
If you would like to hear more about this or any other roles please contact Andrew Martin via email email@example.com or alternately apply online below.
**Permanent residents only, no sponsorship available**