- Global Company – Locally Based
- Excellent Career Opportunity – Manufacturing/Production Plant
- Professional, Friendly & Positive Team Environment
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and technically minded individual to join the laboratory services team of one of the Illawarra’s longest established manufacturing companies.
The role is a great career opportunity for a technically minded individual with a passion for analytical type work and is hungry to learn! This role will be based in the laboratory within the heart of an industrial manufacturing operation.
- Conducting sampling & routine testing in accordance to established procedures
- Preparing samples
- Conducting any routine QC associated with sampling and testing procedures.
- Conducting routine inspections and/or maintenance on the equipment required to perform sampling, sample preparation, testing and analysis.
- Performing other routine laboratory duties, such as ordering supplies, housekeeping, sample delivery etc as required.
- Ensure routine communication with customers regarding sampling and testing services
- Methodical and able to follow structured operational processes & methods
- Computer literate with the ability to put together detailed and accurate reports of your laboratory testings
- Good communication skills – talk to your workmates and management effectively & produce reports for others to read
- Experience in an industrial environment will be an advantage (but not essential)
- You will be tertiary qualified in a relevant field
- Above all – an ability and a hunger to learn
Your positive attitude, strong work ethic, and reliability will serve you well in this excellent company and provide you with challenging and interesting work and a long-term rewarding career.
Interested? Apply today, we will be assessing applications as they come in.