- Steel Industry peak body – member based organisation
- Pymble location
- Part-time – 4 days per week
Our client, the Australian Steel Institute (ASI), is Australia’s peak body representing the steel supply chain from manufacturing through to end users. It is a member-based organisation and is looking for a talented Library and Information Manager to join their team.
Your key role responsibilities will include:
- Providing library services including subject searches, loans and handling technical enquiries
- Maintenance of library database and resources, and acquisition of new materials
- Supervision of the organisation’s bookshop – including stock management, eBooks, and subscriptions
- Supporting the publication of the organisation’s new or revised books including editing, formatting, and proofreading
- Assisting technical management in the publication of industry journals
- Administering the organisation’s content management system – including website management, troubleshooting and issue resolution
To be successful in his role you will ideally have:
- A recognised library qualification or relevant equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally with an emphasis on technical or engineering subject matter
- A high level of capability in English language including grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Strong editorial skills including the ability to review, mark up and proof check publications
- Content management system experience is essential, ideally with a good understanding of Kentico
- Excellent administrative, planning and communication skills
- A highly professional approach and an attention to detail
- Excellent people and customer service skills in working with team members, external parties, and members
- Strong Microsoft 365 and database management skills
This is a part-time position, 4 days per week and is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with strong values and a highly professional team and work environment.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply and attach your resume.
For a confidential discussion, contact John Arraj on 0414 011 211 or email email@example.com.