Barker Ryan Stewart is a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary engineering, project management, traffic and transportation, planning, surveying and private certification consultancy.
Due to the high demand of projects we are seeking a candidate to manage our Traffic and Transport team at our Norwest office.
The role will provide an opportunity to work within an innovative and dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy with excellent professional development opportunities.
There is a unique opportunity to join and manage Barker Ryan Stewart’s growing traffic and transportation team providing traffic engineering services across all their three offices (Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter).
- To manage and prepare Traffic and Car Parking Impact Assessment Reports, Car Park design compliance assessments, Construction Traffic Management Plans and Green Travel Plans.
- Check, authorise and undertake SIDRA modelling.
- Check and authorise swept path analysis.
- Check and authorise AS/NZS 2890 series compliance assessments.
- Section 34 conference, court and JRPP representations for clients.
- Co-ordination of traffic counts.
- Assist in the preparation of quotations and Tenders.
- Undertake engineering services on projects, both in the office and onsite.
- Proactively plan, manage, coordinate, track and run assigned projects.
- Provide regular project reviews and reporting to the Sydney Manager and Directors as required.
- Assign and collaborate with technical staff assigned to work on a project.
- Provide technical advice to management, staff and clients.
- Undertake site inspections.
- Attend and participate in client, Council and RMS meetings.
- University Engineering Degree or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 10 years previous traffic and transport engineering experience within an engineering consultancy or Local Government.
- Traffic and Parking Impact Assessments, Construction Management Plans and Green Travel Plans
- Possess a strong client focus
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Understanding of intersection modelling software SIDRA or similar.
- Understanding of AS/NZS 2890.1, AS 2890.2 and AS/NZS 2890.6 compliance assessments
- Strong work ethic and commitment to Barker Ryan Stewart’s core values.
- A current driver’s license.
- The ability to strengthen our Traffic Planning and Transport capabilities.
- Road Safety Auditor accreditation.
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills, abilities and experience.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Seek.
Applications from Agencies will not be considered.