- Steel Industry peak body – member based organisation
- Pymble location
- Part-time – 3 days per week
Our client, the Australian Steel Institute (ASI), is Australia’s peak body representing the steel supply chain from manufacturing through to end users. It is a member-based organisation and is looking for a skilled Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team.
This is a newly created role and your key role responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute the ASI’s marketing and communication plans and strategy
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing and communications campaigns and align with business development activity
- Drive member communications aimed at recruitment/acquisition & retention
- Develop press and public relations activity to secure media coverage
- Distribute content through the appropriate chosen channels
- Define, develop and publish Digital and Social media content
- Track and report on marketing campaign performance
To be successful in his role you will ideally have:
- A graduate qualification in marketing, communications or related discipline or relevant equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally with a member-based organisation
- A proven track record in delivering successful marketing and communication campaigns from conception to completion
- Strong stakeholder management, marketing research and analysis skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels and tools, including websites and social media
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in all its forms
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- A highly professional approach, flexibility and achievement orientation
This is a part-time position, 3 days per week and is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with strong values and a highly professional team and work environment.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply and attach your resume.