- Opportunity to develop and drive marketing strategy
- Work with a supportive team
- Great working environment
- Varied role
- This growing group not only owns one of Sydney’s best known and loved pubs, that sits well with their other venues, they are always on the lookout for their next successful hospitality business.
- Owning not only suburban pubs but also mid sized accommodation and bars there’s a wealth of opportunity and growth for the right person.
- Plan, promote & execute promotions, events and all activities for the venues.
- Manage all social media & website activity for the venues.
- Promote the hotels facilities to internal and external users.
- Manage the production of the monthly events calendar & coordinate promotions.
- Continuously seek opportunities for business growth.
- Develop and deploy marketing strategies.
- Analyse insights, trends and best practices for growth.
- Create and oversee all content.
- Management of brand, print, digital and multimedia assets.
- Varied role.
- Significant experience in communications, events and marketing.
- Previous hospitality experience in pubs and/or accommodation hotels preferred.
- Demonstrated online/social media skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative approach.
- Strong industry and employer networks will be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity for somebody that’s looking for professional growth. You will enjoy a great starting salary, if you have experience in a similar role or believe that you demonstrate ability in the above criteria please apply now.
If you would like to hear more about this or any other roles please contact Andrew Martin via email on andrewmartin@360HR.com.au or alternately apply online below.
**Permanent residents only, no sponsorship available**