About the business
- Work close to home in Modern Offices at Norwest Business Park
- Blend of Marketing and Project Management opportunities
- Friendly, focused team of professionals
Our client is a rapidly growing organisation focused on social impact. You will join a team of dynamic professionals seeking to make a real difference, who will value your unique skills and contribution.
You will use your strong marketing, project management, organisational, and administration skills to contribute to the development of the organisation and to enable their clients to achieve a greater impact. Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with the CEO, Director and senior advisors to implement the strategy of the business.
About the role
This role, based in Norwest Business Park, has the diversity to suit a candidate who has the ability to handle a range of projects simultaneously, as well as a desire for continual challenge and an opportunity to grow and gather further experience and skills.
In this role you will:
- Manage and drive lead generation for the internal brand via a broad range of strategies including digital marketing and social media
- Manage, drive and deliver a range of client and internal projects as directed by the CEO
- Manage and update website content including BLOGS and brief external agencies as required
- Keep updated with technology and other digital marketing strategies to contribute to the annual marketing plan
- Oversee all elements of CEO client engagements including but not limited to preparation of workshop materials, attending and managing workshops, preparation of reports, client liaison and communication and project plans
- Provide PA support to the CEO as required
- Contribute to the wider team knowledge-base for a richer content scope for consulting clients
Benefits and perks
This role will offer an opportunity to grow and develop a broader range of experience through a diverse range of projects.
You will experience tangible outcomes for the organisation, the CEO and its clients through your execution of quality project management and marketing strategies.
Skills and experience
- In excess of 3+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing & Communications or other related qualifications
We seek a well organised, outcomes driven individual with an ability to relate at all levels. You will have the confidence to be client facing and represent the organisation in a professional and engaging manner.
If you’re keen to utilise your skills and experience in an interesting role, don’t delay APPLY NOW using the form below.