- Australian entertainment ICON !!!
- Their reputation spans the globe
- Empowering and Positive Environment
- 12-month maternity contract
This well established and branded Australian private organisation continues to reinvent itself and thrive, producing new shows to be sold to their huge audience all over the world. They now have an opportunity for an individual to join their team and drive all of their marketing strategy and promotion that will lead to sell out events. The diverse responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Creating a strategic marketing plan to ensure successful ticket sales
- Organising advertising, marketing, promotion & publicity for live events;
- Liaising with their PR Partner to effectively promote events
- Building and maintaining positive relations with venues, promoters, partners, sponsors;
- Management of contracts & correspondence for venues / vendors;
- Obtaining Visas / Immigration documents for events outside Australia;
- Coordinating travel & accommodation arrangements for touring personnel;
- Assisting in the creation of tour books & travel itineraries;
- Creating and editing all advertising copy and tour programs
- Managing ticketing needs
- Maintaining & distributing master touring schedule
- Organising one-off public appearances
- Assisting the Head of Touring & Tour Accountant with budget management & reconciliation;
- Facilitating the management of rehearsals & auditions
The environment is very family like. There are no egos in this small team and everybody pitches in to help each other as needed. You will be trusted and empowered to achieve your objectives and while not always the case, there will be pressure times and you must be able to remain calm.
We envisage that the ideal candidate will hold a Commerce degree, having majored in Marketing and have gathered a breadth of marketing experience (3 to 4 years), possessing strong expertise in the digital marketing space; including EDM and customer activity data analysis software.
If this role appeals to you and you have the outlined personal qualities and experience, APPLY NOW using the form below including resume and cover letter or call Myreen on 9819 6324.