My client is a growing, knowledge-based agency and distribution business importing and supplying a unique range of specialty chemical products. They partner with some of the world’s leading producers of chemical specialties.
This full time role will see you seeking out business opportunities across industries that include mining, coal seam gas, bio-refining, agriculture and other industrial sectors that use reverse osmosis to treat water.
- Use a high level of technical and entrepreneurial ability to pursue new specialised water chemical business opportunities within key industries such as mining, CSG, bio-refining, agriculture and other industrial sectors that use reverse osmosis to treat water.
- This position will also maintain and grow sales within other target markets of the Infrastructure business including desalination, anti-corrosion and construction.
- Reporting to the General Manager, this individual will have previous sales experience within the water market and a strong technical background, as well as high-level business development skills.
- Actively prospect, develop and expand sales of new technically proven products to new customers in the Industrial Water market. Develop and expand sales of existing products to existing customers within the Infrastructure business
- Establish and build relationships at all levels within target accounts. Provide a high level of technical service to the customer base. Identify and develop new product/agency opportunities within the allocated markets
- Manage the allocated products portfolio including responsibility for profitability, stock and working capital management, forecasting, principal/supplier liaison and marketing mix aspects
- It is expected that you will be a university graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, accompanied by at least 2-3 years of relevant technical and sales experience in Water
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.