- Industry leading commissions.
- Based at Denham Court
The Rilow Group is a well established entity within the New Homes and Property development sector. First established under its flagship brand, Elderton Homes, the Rilow Group has grown to be a multi-award winning group offering high quality, end-to-end property solutions throughout Sydney and it’s Surrounding regions.
In this role you will report directly to the Sales Manager and be involved in a range of tasks, including:-
- Manage a high volume of Display Home visitors and handle inquiries.
- Liaise and advise customers on possible changes, additions and omissions.
- Generate and maintain a database of sales leads.
- Maintain the presentation of Display Homes.
- Attend and participate in Sales meetings.
- Building and maintaining relationships with industry partners such as Land Developers, Land Agents, Financiers and local community providers.
Key attributes to be considered for the role include:-
- 2 years plus experience in a Sales role within the building industry.
- High level of ability to work well within a team environment and autonomously to performance a high level of organisational and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good good time management, with the capacity to work to deadlines.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and work in accordance with Company policies and procedures to ensure internal and external stakeholder management.
If this is the exciting new opportunity you have been looking for, please apply now!
Please note that this position is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.
For further information, contact the 360HR Norwest Office on 02 8860 9380.