- Permanent position
- Exciting opportunity
- Excellent salary package
A Discipline Leader is required by leading Engineering Consulting Company to develop, drive, grow and sustain Water and Sewer design, project management and consulting services across NSW, VIC and the ACT.
In this role you will lead the water and sewer team to identify and secure water and sewer projects across NSW, VIC and the ACT, to be designed and project managed by the experienced internal team. Water and Sewer projects would include reticulation and diversions, through to lead-ins and pumping stations.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant Qualifications.
- Strong experience dealing with the relevant state and local water and sewer authorities.
- Strong contacts and connections within the relevant state and local water and sewer authorities.
- Sydney Water design accreditation favourable.
- Strong industry and projects knowledge.
- Strong technical understanding of water and sewer.
- Strong commercial skills and business acumen.
- Excellent coordination, management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Please forward your resume to Nigel at email@example.com or contact me to discuss this opportunity (or other opportunities) confidentially.
B.E. (Civil) MBA
M – 0422 639 704