- Well established Consulting Engineers
- Close to public transport
Our client, an Engineering Consulting Firm with offices in Victoria and NSW, are seeking a friendly, reliable, mature and confident Office Administrator with experience within another consulting/professional services environment.
- Undertake general office administration, filing, word processing, data entry and secretarial support duties as required.
- Reception duties, including answering of the telephone, screening and redirecting calls.
- Assist in the preparation of proposal, submissions, marketing and project collateral and Tenders.
- Coordination and collaboration with NSW Social Media and Website Content Coordinator.
- Meeting and greeting of clients.
- Coordination of travel, training courses and event registrations with the NSW office.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary Administration qualifications / relevant equivalent experience
- Current VIC Drivers Licence
- 5+ years previous administration / office co-ordination within a professional environment
- Intermediate computer skills – MS Office and a typing speed min 45+wpm
- Experience using Indesign is highly desirable but not essential
- Accurate data entry skills
- Practical experience and a solid understanding of time billing
- Strong communication and management skills
- High attention to detail
If this sounds like your dream role, don’t delay, APPLY NOW using the form below.
Please note that this position is only available to candidates that have unrestricted working rights in Australia.