We are currently assisting our client with the recruitment of a Payroll Specialist to be located at the Corporate Head Office in Wollongong.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and reliable Payroll Specialist to join an energetic team in a Shared Services environment. This opportunity will be part of a team processing the high volume group payroll and reporting to the Payroll Manager,
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- 5+ years high volume payroll experience
- Experience in delivering end-to-end payroll services in a high-volume, complex and fast paced environment
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to “Hit the ground running”
- Strong knowledge and practical experience using payroll systems and an ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Nationally recognised Payroll Management qualification or similar is desirable
In addition to your highly competitive salary and the outstanding education and professional development opportunities our client offers, they also have a great program of financial and cultural benefits for staff to access.
Succesful applicant will be required to complete a WWCC and Police background check as per the industry requirements for this role.
If you suit all the above criteria, please apply below now to Joanne Pelham, 360HR with a covering letter highlighting your payroll experience.
Please note that this role is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia.
All applications will be processed as and when received so please don’t hesitate in applying straight away.