- Flexibility supporting work life balance
- Diverse projects and opportunities
- Key role contributing to growth and alliance partnerships
Our clients practice has been providing health care to the inner west for over 25 years and has continually evolved to support the demands and needs of its community.
This role is pivotal in driving and supporting the business growth into the future.
We are seeking a multi-talented personal assistant with a creative flair and exceptional people engagement skills.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Providing project management and administrative support to the Director on a range of marketing, facilities management, business development and day to day tasks
- Assisting in the resourcing and recruitment of medical practitioners and other roles as required
- Identifying and engaging new service providers to strengthen and diversify the service offerings of the practice
- Planning and integrating social media strategies with other general marketing activities
- Overseeing, reviewing and liaising with external suppliers on all brochure material, signage and other marketing collateral in collaboration with the Director
- Manage any other projects, including upgrades to the facility, new equipment purchases etc as required
This role will evolve as the business continues to expand and the ideal candidate will relish and embrace change readily.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor or Business Admin, marketing or communications (desirable)
- Experience in a similar role supporting a Director or senior management team
- Sound experience in coordinating various initiatives and projects with social media providers and other marketing agencies/suppliers
- Excellent computer and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience with project and change management
If this role has piqued your interest – APPLY NOW using the form below.