- Permanent position
- Well Established Company
- Range of land development projects
- Based in Rhodes – Close to shops and train
A Planner with 1-3 years experience is required by a mid-sized Engineering, Surveying, Project Management and Planning Consultancy to join their team to assist with planning work for land development projects.
In this role you will be involved in all aspects and stages of planning associated with land development projects.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning
- 1-3years local relevant postgraduate planning experience.
- Experience in planning in land development / subdivisions is preferable.
- Good coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Please forward your resume to Nigel at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me to discuss this opportunity (or other opportunities) confidentially.
B.E. (Civil) MBA
Ph – 02 8860 9380