This role is responsible for ensuring my client achieves commercial efficiencies and rectifying organisational issues in the relationship and development spaces. This is a full-time position.
- Assisting and encouraging the development of strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of company sales resources
- Ensuring that the company maintains a high calling rate and visibility within the customer base, and frequent interactions with responsible principals. Ensuring the company develop sustainable new business.
- Achieving commercial KPIs, business development, maintaining relationships with customers and principals, and working within allocated expense budgets.
- Development of account plans including the call cycle, promotional and project activities, as well as product pricing.
- Analysing and evaluating existing and proposed current systems and structures, such as administrative procedures
- Discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organisation
- Along with the regular sharing of results and market intelligence, this role must effectively communicate with the GM, other market colleagues and departments.
- Required to maintain relationships with assigned customers and principals.
- Work with Operations team to ensure customer and principal requirements are met, including DIFOT, quality and service.
- Preparing and recommending proposals to revise sales methods and procedures, and alter work flows
- Assisting in implementing approved recommendations and issuing revised instructions
- Understand and comply with company, WHS and product compliance requirements and practice product stewardship.
Requirements for the role:
- 3-5 years of technical / management consulting experience
- At least a Bachelor Degree
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Commercial skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude, autonomous and self-motivated
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Able to travel interstate and occasionally overseas
- General PC skills with a good understanding with Windows Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and email client
- Good understanding within the market (or similar markets)
Please apply by sending your resume and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 26th February 2021.