- Project Delivery Role – Energy Efficiency Improvements – Commercial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Lighting
- Initially Contract Position (8-10 weeks Duration) – Position will become Permanent – Option to Apply
- Flexible Work Arrangements – Work from Home, Manage your own Schedule
About the Company
Our client is an energy management company which specialises in improving the energy efficiency of commercial refrigeration, air-conditioning and lighting. Using proven technologies, the company provides turn-key project solutions, and has existing projects nationwide with Australia’s leading supermarkets.
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer / Manager, who can manage a project through its full life-cycle, engaging with stakeholders to drive the project forward at all stages. You will need to understand the key fundamentals of refrigeration, air-conditioning and lighting control, although you will be supported with the detailed technical knowledge required, by highly experienced expertise in this field from within the company.
You will have flexibility in your working arrangements and will be able to work from home for the most part. You will organise and manage your own work schedule and be autonomous in your roe, whilst being continually supported from the company.
Your role is focused on project management and key aspects include;
- Ensure projects are delivered to scope, on-time and on budget
- Key contact for clients and contractors – Retail Supermarkets
- Understand and work to scope
- Generate out of scope pricing
- Produce project status reports
- Some interstate travel to conduct site visits, and for meetings with key contractors and clients
- Experienced in Project Management; following the scope, preparing and reviewing tenders, engaging multiple stakeholders, regular reporting
- Technical background; a fundamental understanding of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Lighting
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills enabling you to keep the projects on tracks
- Strong reporting skills using Excel
- Availability to travel interstate as required
This role will become a permanent position, and we will embark on a process to find the ideal candidate. You will have the opportunity to be considered for the permanent role, and equally we are happy to engage you just for the interim period (expected to be 8-10weeks).
Interested? Apply without delay….we have an immediate start available. To apply for the position, please submit your resume and cover letter below. Contact Jonathan Pelham for more details on 0447 420605.