- Market leader – envious track record
- Excellent salary package
- Range of large Land Development Projects
An experienced Project Manager (5-10+ years relevant experience) is required to assist in the client side delivery of major land development projects.
In this role you will be involved in all aspects of project managing the project. From coordinating and negotiation of authorities, clients and stakeholders through to design management and client side delivery of the project during construction.
Key criteria for the position includes:-
- Relevant qualifications – Civil Engineering / Surveying / Project Management.
- Previous 5-10+years local experience consulting / client side project management in the land/urban development industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience in land development projects in Western Sydney region.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation, stakeholder management and coordination skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please forward your resume to Nigel at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nigel to confidentially discuss this position further, or other opportunities.
B.E. (Civil), MBA
Ph: (02) 8860 9380