This expanding Australian company, established in 1923, is a knowledge-based agency and distribution business importing and supplying a unique portfolio of specialty chemical additives. Located in Sydney’s northern suburbs, they utilise an extensive warehousing and logistics network to supply and service customers within Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and South East Asia. Many of their customers rank in the top 100 of Australian industry and they partner with some of the world’s leading producers of chemical specialities.
Your responsibilities will include the following for their Australian and New Zealand businesses:-
- Managing the company’s operations in relation to Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) and WHS (ISO 45001) standards.
- Overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of policies and processes to meet Quality, Regulatory Compliance, Environmental and WHS goals and objectives.
- Providing support and advice to the commercial team (including suppliers and customers) for compliance and regulatory affairs, especially NICNAS, TGA, FSANZ.
- Reporting on all issues related to Quality, Environment, Product Compliance and WHS, and managing continual improvement systems.
- Managing the audit processes, both internal and external. Maintaining progress and action plans for gaps between processes & corporate requirements and goals. Assisting the development of core business proposals and projects as required.
To be considered for this role, it is anticipated that you will have experience working in a similar capacity and hold tertiary qualifications in Chemistry, along with other relevant certification (ie WHS and compliance). You must have a good working knowledge of Quality Management Systems and experience with the Chemical Product Documentation Code of Practice.
As you will have two staff reporting to you, it is expected that you will have supervisory experience and have worked in a chemical laboratory.
If you have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications, an opportunity exists now for you to join this supportive organisation that encourages further educational development.
If you match the description above and would like to be considered for this role, please email your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.