- Work close to Home – Canterbury Area
- Possible Temp to Perm opportunity
- Friendly team.
- Onsite parking
- 9am to 5pm – Mon-Friday
Our client is seeking an outgoing, confident and friendly Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join their growing team. In this role, you will provide admin support to the Management and accounts team.
In this role you will be required to:
- Answering calls;
- Taking concise messages and distributing to the correct recipients;
- Coordinating couriers, mail and packaging; and
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors.
- Collect, distribute and post mail including recording all outgoing mail.
- Manage all site uniform distribution and stock orders
- Maintain meeting room cleanliness.
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen area including washing and putting away dishes.
- Maintain the stationery, bathroom and other office and kitchen supplies including managing stationary requests and approvals by senior managers.
- Data entry of invoices into accounting system.
- Distribute invoices to appropriate accounting staff.
- General office administration, filing, typing, data entry and other administrative tasks as required.
If you possess the following attributes, then don’t delay, apply today!
- Certificate III in Business Administration would be desirable but not essential
- Minimum 1 years experience in reception and administration
- Friendly, engaging demeanour with an excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- A current drivers License
- Well organised
- An ability to display initiative and work independently.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting a new challenge in an exciting industry. Don’t delay, apply today by submitting your application below. For further information on the role, please contact the 360HR Norwest office on 02 8860 9380.
Please note, this role is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights in Australia as it is permanent full-time.