Let’s talk about the company!
Since their doors opened in 1993, they have been dedicated to providing their customers with the outstanding service that people have come to expect. This commitment has seen them grow to become the largest independent business and leader in their market, in Australia.
They have a national footprint of 53 Retail Superstores, 6 Distribution Centres, 6 Hire Depots, 12 Embroidery Facilities and an online store. They offer a comprehensive range of well-known brands along with an in-house design and development team for the customised clothing needs of their clients.
Let’s talk about your new opportunity!
Reporting into their Head of Retail, this Regional Retail Manager role is both dynamic and challenging as you will coordinate and oversee the management of all of the stores throughout Victoria with particular emphasis on assisting with managing the business. There will be a strong focus on providing support to the Store Managers.
We are seeking applicants who have previous experience in Retail Management. You will have a proven track record in the efficient and effective operation of managing multiple sites and will have assisted with the training and development of your direct reports.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams across the Retail stores network in your region, including all operational activities and teams
- Driving store performance/meeting sales targets and KPI’s within stores
- Implementing strategies, using your strong business acumen
- To lead, motivate and develop your team
- Ensuring merchandising standards and expectations are met
- P&L analysis – complete management of your region
- Performance Management
Let’s talk about you now!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years Retail experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Problem solving and complaint handling skills
- Excellent personal presentation with a positive approach
- Embraces and demonstrate values
If you match the criteria above and wish to be considered for this role, apply and email your resume to email@example.com