- Outstanding opportunity for a creative and innovative marketing professional to guide the organisation during a time of significant change and innovation
- A key leadership role, responsible for the development and management of the strategic sales and marketing Plan and creative marketing activities resulting in ongoing dynamic growth of the organisation
- You will liaise extensively with internal and external stakeholders
- This role will directly and actively impact the success of the organisation and will suit a high- energy experienced sales and marketing professional who will drive revenue.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Sales and Marketing Manager will develop, implement and lead the sales & marketing for a growing, respected hospitality and events company, which includes:
- Provide innovative leadership for the sales and marketing teams
- Identify sales and marketing opportunities
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy
- Build strategic partnerships and collaborative ventures
- Review current marketing and communications programs and strategies in line with the current market dynamics and develop comprehensive strategic marketing plans which drive growth, profile and market share
- Create impactful events, promotions and activities designed to engage varying target customer groups.
- Utilise social media strategies in line with customer profiles for positive outcomes
- Proven hands on senior sales and marketing experience (Hospitality experience preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to identify key customers, build customer focused relationships and provide customer centric solutions
- Well-developed people management skills and experience
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial, strategic thinker, confident communicator, and influencer
- Strong marketing skills, with the proven ability to capture new clients and win business
- Well-developed IT skills, with proven marketing experience in social media
- Experience working with budgets, profit, and loss and KPI’s.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to join an organisation that is going through innovative change and expansion – please call send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Myreen on 0434 408 200 for a confidential discussion.