- Opportunity to work alongside customers to deliver their dream homes
- ASAP START
- Great family oriented company culture
About the company
Our client, Brolen Homes, is a well-known provider of innovative and modern homes of exceptional quality at an affordable price in Western Sydney. They pride themselves on being able to ensure their customers receive the care and attention of a small business while still enjoying the benefits of an extensive network of resources. Being a family owned business, they pride ourselves not only on their work for customers, but also their team environment. They are a close and tight knit team who really value the contributions every staff member makes towards the business.
While learning and gathering skills from our Senior Estimators and other staff members, you will progress quickly to become an integral part of the team.
Your role will include:
- assisting the senior estimators in the preparation of sales and production estimates, pricing and scope management
- issuing of purchase and/or variation orders
- preparing and maintaining accurate schedules and BOQs
- liaising with suppliers, contractors and internal staff as directed or required
- plan, manage and track assigned project tasks
- review drawings and documentation to provide accurate estimates in accordance with company standards and relevant regulations
- updating database (Databuild and Onsite Companion)
- ensuring time frames and processes are met
- document management and ensuring files are in order
Key experience, skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in construction and/or engineering – or equivalent is advantageous
- Drivers Licence
- 2-3 years previous experience in an estimating role within the residential building and construction industry
- 1-2 years previous experience in sales estimating
- An understanding of architectural drawings, building materials and construction methods
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of computer programs including, but not limited to Microsoft office suite (particularly in Excel) and others
- Experience with Databuild or Onsite Companion is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, don’t wait! Apply below now by sending a copy of your resume. For further information, contact the 360HR Norwest Office on 02 8860 9380.