About the business
Our client provides state of the art IT infrastructure solutions to businesses across Sydney and pride themselves on excellent customer service and nimble execution.
About the role
Whether you are already an experienced Sales Rep / Business Developer or are currently working in Internal Sales and looking for an opportunity to grow, then this could be the role for you. Why not join their small, dedicated team and contribute to the growth and development of their client base.
Key elements of the role include:
- Source and develop client relationships with new and existing partners
- Working with key vendors and suppliers
- Video link / phone and onsite meetings with customers and prospects
- Management of sales process from lead generation to closing sale
- Prepare and review of quotes and proposals to be presented to customers
- Oversee the delivery of solution to customers to ensure their needs are met.
- Maintain an understanding of the business capabilities and services and effectively communicate these to clients
Benefits and perks
- Great starting salary
- Bonuses based on performance uncapped OTE’s
- Car & Phone Allowance
- Training provided
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or business development role
- The ability to own a solution and fully understand customer requirements.
- Solid relationship management and new business skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, driven, excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence to attend customer face-to-face meetings with clients to discuss solution requirements
- An existing network of end users and partners is an advantage
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below. For further information, please contact Marylou Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.