My client has a New Business Territory Sales role available covering a territory from Sydney CBD south to Wollongong. Your product range is broad and includes, workwear, apparel, safety and PPE.
Information about the company and the role is below.
- Has sales approaching $200 million
- Employs close to 600 staff
- Is growing at over 10% annually
- Has around 4,500 product lines
- Has over 55 sites all over the country, including distribution centres & retail outlets
- Be a strong new business “hunter”
- Thrive on the challenge of securing new clients
- Be happy to cold call (phone & face to face)
- Be happy to work on new business sales only
- Be motivated by exceeding sales targets
You must have:
- Previous experience in new business sales
- Previous territory sales experience
- Previous cold calling experience
- Been employed in a sales role in Australia
- Easily understood verbal English language communication skills
- Australian Citizenship or NZ Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
Remuneration will include:
- Base salary based on experience ($60k to $72k)
- Car allowance ($15k to $17k)
- Sales Incentives
If you have the experience indicated above and the commitment to new business sales, please forward your resume in Word format to Richard Stubbs at email@example.com.