- Global Consulting Firm
- Full time Permanent Career Opportunity
- Excellent Professional Development
- Assisting some of Australia’s leading Organisations to Evaluate Risk and Respond to Cyber Threats
360HR is supporting the Cyber Security Group of one of the world’s most trusted and respected professional consulting firms, to find and engage talented cyber security professionals with a focus on penetration testing.
Join a growing team of some of the best in the industry, to inspire confidence and empower change for their clients.
- Work collaboratively in a high performing multi-skilled team.
- Provide guidance to developers on recommended controls and countermeasures.
- Present test findings and interface with stakeholders.
A range of engagements that you will be involved with could include but are not limited to:
- Vulnerability Research
- External Infrastructure
- Internal Infrastructure
- Security Reviews
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Red Teaming
- Experience performing IT security risk assessments.
- Experience in client engagement with a high standard of service delivery.
- Understanding of security principles and frameworks
- Tertiary qualified
- Post-graduate qualifications or certificates in Cyber Security such as CISSP, OSCP, OSWE, CEH….
You will be rewarded with an outstanding professional career path with ongoing learning & development, in a collaborative and inclusive culture, with flexible and agile work practices supporting an innovative and entrepreneurial workplace.
Contact Dylan Thompson on 0434 126303 for a confidential discussion, or apply by sending your CV and cover letter without delay.