- Leading Consultancy
- Close to train / bus station
- Great team environment
Leading mid-sized Consultancy requires a Senior Civil Draftsperson to join and lead their drafting team based in Rhodes.
In this role you will be part of and lead the drafting team in the undertaking of drafting of road, drainage and stormwater works for large civil land development projects.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following attributes:-
- Relevant qualifications.
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
- Strong working knowledge of design software packages.
- Strong attention to detail and quality focussed.
- 8+ years previous relevant local civil drafting experience.
- Strong coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good people management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well both autonomously & as part of a team.
Please forward your resume to Nigel at email@example.com or contact me to discuss this opportunity confidentially.
B.E. (Civil) MBA