- Opportunity to work alongside customers to deliver their dream homes
- Work / life balance – close to home
- Modern offices, with all the amenities nearby – gyms, shops, cafes
- ASAP START
- Great company culture
About the company
Our client is a well-known provider of innovative and modern homes of exceptional quality at an affordable price in Western Sydney. They pride themselves on being able to ensure their customers receive the care and attention of a small business while still enjoying the benefits of an extensive network of resources. Being a family owned business, they pride ourselves not only on their work for customers, but also their team environment. They are a close and tight knit team who really value the contributions every staff member makes towards the business.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Liaise with clients, consultants, councils and relevant authorities through the progress of the build to identify and discuss any issues, complaints, changes or updates.
- Manage client folders, contracts and other documentation
- Handle client complaints and escalate when appropriate
- Prepare and lodge CDC/ DA/ CC with respective Authorities
- Book walk-through and handover appointments
- Perform general office tasks, including assisting with reception duties such as meeting and greeting visitors, and answering and directing calls
As the Senior CSO, you will also be responsible for supervising the Customer Service team.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High level of organisation, coordination and prioritisation skills
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment across all levels of the Company
- Ability to lead a team
Experience and Qualifications
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Qualifications in administration, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service Officer role within the Building and Construction Industry (essential)
If this sounds like you, don’t wait! Apply now below. For a confidential discussion, please contact the 360HR Norwest office on 02 8860 9380.