Our client, a leader in their field, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Drainage Engineer to join their team based in Rhodes. In this role you will be involved in leading the modelling and civil hydraulics design for a range of development projects.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Bachelor Degree of Civil / Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-10 years relevant drainage modelling and civil hydraulic design experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with modelling and design packages such as DRAINS and Tuflow.
- Water quality experience is desirable, however not essential.
- Experience with designing basins and wetlands.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and individually.
An excellent salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on their skills, abilities and experience.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Nigel Rayner – B.E. (Civil) MBA
360HR – Ph (02) 8860 9380