We are seeking an experienced Electrical & Automation Engineer for a leading Industrial Controls and Electrical Engineering company, based in the Illawarra. This company is truly an Illawarra success story and continues to go from strength to strength, servicing numerous local, interstate and international clients across the industrial sector. A positive, innovative and collaborative workplace culture is the key to the ongoing high performance and strong reputation of this technically skilled team.
Your role will involve the design and implementation of industrial controls & automation systems, with some electrical design work involved, for clients both in Australia and overseas, and you will support projects with a broad scope and involve both new systems and upgrade of existing plant, including;
- PLC and Safety Hardware & Software
- Industrial Control Networks
- SCADA / HMI Application Development
- LV Distribution
- Electrical System Design
- Develop engineering estimates
In addition to engineering and design you will also;
- Drive projects forward from end-to-end, developing your project management skills
- Mentor and support other engineers in the team
- Engage with a diverse range of people, both internal & external such as clients, consultants and OEM vendors
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline (Electrical, Electronics, Automation & Control)
- Significant experience in;
- Industrial environments; metals, mining, paper, materials handling, petrochemical and/or water treatment
- Plant support engineering across maintenance, equipment upgrades & capital development projects
- Senior engineering roles and/or leadership positions
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders, working collaboratively to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
Your work will be Illawarra based, and this opportunity provides that great mix of a challenging engineering role with professional career development, whilst living in the Illawarra/South Coast and enjoying the coastal lifestyle.
You will be provided with technical training and support to maximise your engineering potential and will be working with some of the worlds’ leading OEM Technologies.
Apply below attaching your CV and supporting covering letter or contact Jonathan Pelham on 0447 420605 for a confidential discussion.