My client is looking for a Wedding Event Manager for their flagship waterside venue, the key focus will be selling in & the coordination of weddings.
About the Company:
- This growing group not only owns some of Sydney’s best known, upmarket and loved venues they are always on the lookout for their next successful hospitality business meaning that here’s a wealth of opportunity and growth for the right person.
About the role:
- Implementing Sales Strategies
- Converting leads along with establishing and maintaining close relationships with your clients.
- Lead the weddings sales team, managing two direct reports.
- Client liaison and site inspections
- Proposals and client follow up
- Creating, maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Communication of event details to all levels of management
- Full service event management
- Produce clear and concise event orders, client accounts and floor plans
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in leading a small sales team
- High financial acumen
- Proven track record of sales achieved in previous roles
- Confident and effective communicator with well-developed negotiation skills
- Strong desire to achieve results and goals
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations
- Well presented
- Strong background in administration
- Organised, reliable & efficient
- Ivvy experience preferred, however not necessary
This is a great opportunity for somebody that’s looking for professional growth. You will enjoy a great starting salary, if you have experience in a similar role or believe that you demonstrate ability in the above criteria please apply now.
If you would like to hear more about this or any other roles please contact Andrew Martin via email on andrewmartin@360HR.com.au or alternately apply online by submitting your application below.
**Permanent residents only, no sponsorship available**