- Global Power Technologies Company – Australian Renewable Energy sector
- Ops & Maintenance Solar Technician – Site-Based Operations & Maintenance (Lilyvale Solar Farm, QLD)
- Full-time Position – Mon-Fri – Dayshift.
The Lilyvale Solar Farm is a large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) solar plant near Tieri and is approximately 1-hour drive from Emerald in Central Queensland. Ingeteam, is a global power technologies company employing over 3500 people in 16 countries worldwide. Ingeteam Australia specialises in utility-scale renewable power generation projects.
Ingeteam Australia has a position of Maintenance & Operations Site Electrician, available for a qualified electrician to join the operations team based at the Lilyvale Plant.
Scheduled and preventative maintenance & breakdown of the “power station” or inverter systems.
- Work adhering strictly to all HSE systems, procedures & regulations
- Perform preventative, scheduled and breakdown maintenance including;
- Troubleshooting mechanical & electrical issues on solar power generation equipment
- Testing & Diagnostics analysis
- Document all work using computer-based service reporting procedures
Trade qualified industrial electrician with relevant experience in industrial maintenance, operations and/or site-based commissioning. Your knowledge and skills should include most (if not all) of the following;
- Strong WHS focus and awareness of safety systems and procedures.
- Practical experience maintaining operating equipment, ideally with electronics equipment.
- Strong fault finding abilities.
- Read & interpret electrical schematics diagrams.
- Basic Computer Literacy; Word, Excel, Email, Skype.
- Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Suitability fit & healthy to work outdoors in remote Central QLD environment.
This is a great career opportunity for a locally based person, seeking a great career, technically challenging, whilst also having a work-life balance. No away work, no nights, no rosters…..be home every night for dinner!
This is a fantastic career opportunity in the exciting and fast growing-renewables energy sector!
Is this your future career?
Apply without delay…….we are ready to hire.
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter.
Call Jonathan on 0447 420605 for more information and a confidential discussion.