- Utility-scale Solar Farm
- O&M Solar Technician – Site-Based Operations & Maintenance (Finley Solar Farm, NSW)
- Full-time Permanent – Mon to Fri
The Finley Solar Farm is a large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) solar plant and is approximately 1hour & 45 mins drive West from Albury or 40mins drive East of Deniliquin in NSW Riverina region.
We are recruiting the position of Site Electrician which is an operations & maintenance focused role, available for an energetic and motivated qualified electrician to join the team based at the Finley Solar Farm, NSW.
Scheduled and preventative maintenance & breakdown support across the whole of the solar plant, including the solar panels, combiners, transformers, switchgear and inverter systems. systems.
- Perform preventative, scheduled and breakdown maintenance including;
- Troubleshooting mechanical & electrical issues on solar power generation equipment
- Testing & Diagnostics analysis
- Assist in all areas of site operations with minimal supervision
- Document all work using computer-based service reporting procedures
Will have a minimum of 2 years post-trade experience relating to operations/maintenance or commissioning activities, and your knowledge and skills should include most (if not all) of the following;
- DC electricity, AC electricity, and electronics
- Relevant industrial experience – power generation preferred
- Basic computer efficiency; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Suitability fit & healthy to be able to work year-round outdoors in remote, sometimes challenging climate conditions.
- Strong safety awareness & attitude.
This is a great career opportunity for the right person, to learn and develop new skills and experience in the exciting and fast growing-renewables energy sector.
The Australian business is relatively young, whilst being a part of a major global technology company, with excellent support from the parent company in Spain. This could be your first step into the future of Australia’s power generation.
Is this your future career?
Apply without delay……..we will be reviewing applications as they come in. For further information, email Jonathan Pelham on email@example.com.