- Architectually designed luxury homes
- Excellent remuneration
- Run your own show!
About the role
You will have the autonomy to supervise and manage your team to deliver a quality and luxurious residence for our clients in a realistic time-frame. You will oversee the projects from start to finish to ensure the Company and client expectations are met on quality and service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and coordinate multiple sites and related activities
- Supervise all trades and coordinate employees, subcontractors and suppliers to meet quality, time-frames, and specification requirements
- Perform general labouring and manual handling tasks as required, including maintenance, handovers and walk-throughs.
- Ensure compliance with Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia
- Provide accurate reports and updates to the Operations Manager and Senior Management as required.
Skills and experience
- In excess of 5 years experience in a similar Site Supervisor/Manager role
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office and databases)
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery, or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management, or equivalent an advantage
- WorkCover Site Induction Card (White Card)
- First Aid Certificate
- Class C NSW Driver’s License
If this role is of interest to you please apply through Seek or by submitting your application below. For further information regarding the role, please contact Shara on 8860 9380.