- Architectually designed custom homes
- Excellent remuneration
About the role
You will have the autonomy to supervise and manage your team to deliver a quality and luxurious residence for our clients in a realistic time-frame. You will oversee the projects from start to finish to ensure the Company and client expectations are met on quality and service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and coordinate multiple sites and related activities
- Supervise all trades and coordinate employees, subcontractors and suppliers to meet quality, time-frames, and specification requirements
- Perform general labouring and manual handling tasks as required, including maintenance, handovers and walk-throughs.
- Ensure compliance with Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia
- Provide accurate reports and updates to the Operations Manager and Senior Management as required.
Skills and experience
- In excess of 5 years experience in a similar Site Supervisor/Manager role in custom/luxury building
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office and databases)
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- In depth knowledge/experience of complex building methodologies
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery, or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management, or equivalent an advantage
- WorkCover Site Induction Card (White Card)
- First Aid Certificate
- Class C NSW Driver’s License
If this role is of interest to you please apply through Seek.
Please note that a police check will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
This role is a permanent position therefore is only available to candidates with unrestricted working rights.