- Global Power Technologies Company – Australian Renewable Energy sector
- Solar Farm Construction – Utility-Scale Solar Farms – Based in and around Wagga region
- 12 months fixed Term – Annual Review – potential 3 -4 years work.
- Site-based Contractor Management position
- Living Away from Home Allowance Available for those out of area
Our client is a global power technologies company employing over 3800 people in 16 countries worldwide. This leading OEM of power conversion technology supplied the power stations for numerous utility-scale, particularly in QLD & NSW.
In this site-based contractor management/supervision role you will oversee the installation of utility-scale solar farm Ingeteam “power stations” or inverter systems. Site-based role working closely with the EPC contractor to oversee the integration of Ingeteam equipment to the balance of plant.
As the Ingeteam representative on-site, you will ensure integration, cold commissioning, and hot commissioning is carried out to specification, quality and safety standards.
You will work on 3x solar farm construction projects consecutively, for approx. 12 months in and around the Wagga Wagga region.
Experience and Qualifications
- Trade Qualified Electrician
- Industrial Construction Experience
- Understanding and knowledge of Power Conversion Equipment, including power inverter systems.
- HV Installation and Commissioning Experience
- Strong Safety Awareness and Methodology
- Contractor Site Supervision including Toolbox Talks, SWMS, and Job Permits
- Italian Language – Beneficial
This is a great career opportunity for the right person, to learn and develop new skills and experience in the exciting and fast growing-renewables energy sector.
Is this your future career? Apply without delay……we are ready to hire!
For further information, contact Jonathan on 02 8860 9380.