- Major Industrial Construction Project
- Civil, Structural, Mechanical works
- Immediate start available, 12 months +(potential to become permanent)
360HR provides professional engineering construction project personnel to some of Australia’s leading companies. We are seeking a competent Site Safety Officer with experience in major industrial construction projects.
- Major Industrial Plant Capital Upgrade Construction project.
- Leading Australian Manufacturing / Continuous-Processing operation.
- Brownfield construction, multiple disciplines; Civil, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical.
- Part of the owner’s team with “boots on the ground”.
- Supervise and the activities of various multi-discipline contractors including Civils, Mechanical, and Structural works.
- Experienced, hands-on Safety Officer, with major construction experience and a good practical work style.
- Your working knowledge of materials handling and processing facilities, hazardous area, on brownfield sites would be highly regarded.
This position offers an immediate start and will be “first in, best dressed”!
Please send you CV and covering letter to Jonathan Pelham in our Wollongong office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss the position further please call on 0447 420 605.