360HR is seeking experienced Pen Testers to help grow the Cyber Defence service line of one of Australia’s leading cybersec consulting firms. These roles will commence as soon as Australia emerges from the current COVID-19 pandemic, and we need to be ready!
Your primary focus will be delivering technical penetration testing services, and you will conduct a portfolio of Cyber Defence work including penetration testing, red teaming, assisting senior team members with business development activities and training junior/consultant level pen testers.
- Increase the delivery capacity of the existing team.
- Provide hands-on expertise on technical assessments of IT environments, and formulate recommendations to better manage business risks.
- Expand the technical penetration testing skills in the existing team.
- Reduce the reliance on key managers and existing leadership team to deliver technical consulting work.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- University degree in a relevant area.
- Proven experience in penetration testing and red teaming. Experience in Blue/Purple teaming is advantageous.
- Preferably completed or work in network and application penetration testing qualifications (e.g. OSCP, CREST CRT, GWAPT, GPEN, GXPN).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
Our client is a global leader within the Cyber Security sector; this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their threat infiltration skills and build an impressive career in Cyber Security. You will gain exposure to a range of high-profile clients including ASX 100 companies & numerous government agencies.
In exchange for your knowledge and expertise, you will earn a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to learn new skills & methodologies, and the platform to work collaboratively with Cyber Security professionals across the world.
For a confidential discussion call Dylan Thompson on 0434 126 303. Apply by sending your CV and/or career synopsis or capability statement.